(Mandala Assessment Research Instrument)
"The Doorway into the Wonder of the Psyche"
The MARI is a comprehensive system that uses symbols, known as mandalas, to reveal the inner truth and reality of the subject as it is –not what the ego filters of consciousness would want it to be, but what it really is. Renowned counseling theorist, Carl Jung, recognized the mandala as “the centre of personality, a kind of central point within the psyche, to which everything is related, by which everything is arranged and which is, itself, a source of energy. This center,” said Jung, “is not felt or thought of as ego but, if one may so express it, as the self.” Jung’s description of the mandala is also an excellent description of the MARI.
- Accurate Jungian psychological assessment based on symbols and colors
- Reveals a literal picture of the psyche –that includes areas of tension and attention
- Whole-brained instrument based in wholeness that reveals the inner truth of a person
Why MARI works
- We respond intuitively to symbols and colors –so a subject’s choice of symbol and color reflects what is going on their life
- You literally see you psychic contents –and once you see it, you can change it
- The subject provides their own intuitive guidance
The MARI provides
- In-depth psychological information that is traditional, transpersonal and spiritual
- Positive short-term counseling
- enjoyable, non-threatening experience where client has full autonomy
- allows client to access their own intuitive guidance
- reveals strengths insight and awareness –visually